Master the basics of Spanish in 3 months! Spend a semester in the sun in Malaga.
Malaga is a city in Andalusia where the peacefulness of living goes hand in hand with art and social activities. Sun, ocean, delicious tapas, art galleries, and local life: everything here is recommended for people who want to do their immersion experience in a warm and friendly part of Spain.
The Art of Living Malaga package offers:
- 20h/week intensive course (grammar, vocabulary) with 6 to 8 students per class
- 2 hours of conversation classes per week for the first month
- 1 hour of conversation classes and 1 hour of pronunciation classes per week for the following 2 months
- A room in a shared apartment or the rental of a private apartment.
- Become an art expert in Malaga with guided tours of museums such as the Picasso Museum, the Carmen Thyssen Museum, the Wine Museum, or the Museum of Contemporary Art. Also, go on a half-day trip to Granada or Seville, or another emblematic city in Andalusia.
- A guided tour of the city with a private guide.
- List of bars, meeting places, and cultural and tourist activities to do in Malaga
With the Art of Living Malaga package, spend your language immersion trip peacefully in enchanting and magical Andalusia, with its colours of southern Spain.