To learn language outside the classroom is the best way to get to know the culture and the traditions of Spain and to practice what you have learned in class. It is possible to transform learning Spanish into a fun and unique experience through a program of wonderful activities in collaboration with the chosen school or in an independent manner, so that you can have access on a weekly basis to a lot of activities which complement your morning Spanish classes.
These activities are usually during the afternoon and the majority of these are included in the program. We can also suggest to you some of the activities aforementioned and include them in the program that we will be elaborating according to your interest and what we have discussed during our conversations.
Let’s build your learning package together!
- Flamenco class
- Golf class
- Gym class
- Linguistic workshops, debates, songs, Spanish literature.
- Museum visits, monuments.
- Your destination: journey through the popular zones, fashion route.
- Theme nights: Tapas and beers (cañas) nights, exchanges with locals to practice Spanish in a casual place.
- Gastronomical workshops: activities to learn about Spanish cuisine and to learn to cook typical dishes such as the Andalusian gazpacho or a ‘tortilla de patatas’
An infinite choice of activities that will help you to improve your Spanish and make your stay memorable!
The entrance to the museums, transport, drinks and meals.
The activities that are not included in the program